HB Products follow the international standard OrgalimeS2012 for delivery terms.
Download Orgalime S2012
Extract from OrgalimeS2012
...placement to the Purchaser.
31. The Purchaser shall at his own expense provide access to the Product and arrange for any intervention in equipment other than the Product, to the extent that this is necessary to remedy the defect.
32. Unless otherwise agreed, necessary transport of the Product or parts thereof to and from the Supplier in connection with the remedying of defects for which the Supplier is liable shallbe at the risk and expense of the Supplier. The Purchaser shall follow the Supplier’s instructions regarding such transport.
33. Unless otherwise agreed, the Purchaser shall bear any additional costs which the Supplier incurs for remedying the defect caused by the Product being located in a place other than the destination stated at the formation of the Contract for the Supplier’s delivery to the Purchaser or – if no destination has been stated – the place of delivery.
34. Defective parts which have been replaced shall be made available to the Supplier and shall be his property.
35. If the Purchaser has given such notice as mentioned in Clause 29 and no defect is found for which the Supplier is liable, the Supplier shall be entitled to compensation for the costs h....